Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Which Character Are You?

I stole this from Dani's blog, as I LOVE Greys Anatomy!

I am Dr. Bailey:
It's no mistake that you have a reputation for being intimidating. Not bad for someone who was too shy to approach anyone but your teachers in high school. Now, you're a force to be reckoned with, a regular superhero who can do anything except balance the demands of work and home. But if anyone can do it, you can. Look at how much you've already accomplished.

Do you really think I am like Bailey???? Let me know

2 comments:

Makin' Harmony said...

u as Bailey...your kind of a smart ass too!!! I guess you get that from your mother's side of the family LOL

Dani said...

Um...HELL yes you are like Dr. Bailey! You are sassy, totally in control & rarely take no for an answer because you know you've got MAD skills! LOL :o)