As I sit here, trying to get off of the computer and get ready for the day, I am reminded that we only have 16 days until our Christmas Trip.
16 days until we leave! HOLY CRAP.....
I haven't made sure that we have everything that we are going to need! I haven't started packing! I haven't done anything....oops
Now, I only have 16 days, and in that 16 days, we have Thanksgiving, which I need to deep clean my house, go grocery shopping (Yeah, haven't done that yet either), and get ready for my cousins to invade my house for 4 days!
So, the million dollar question is this..... WHEN AM I GOING TO HAVE TIME TO PACK???
If anyone would like to come help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated! (or, at least call and make sure that I am getting something done, lol)
But seriously- I need to get going on this, I need to focus! Good luck to me :)
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Um....lets see, TankTops Flip Flops and your Fav Jimmy CD! DUH!
Post a Comment