Ok Kari! Are you happy now???? LOL.... I didn't start the blog with "As I sit here".
So, my crazy brain was thinking about Christmas (UGH...) and I wanted to tell you all about the phone conversation I had with my mother-in-law yesterday.
As most of you know, we are taking a family vacation for Christmas. We are going to give the boys their "present" when we get to where we are going. Well, yesterday I informed Stacey that we were not going to be putting up a tree this year, as we are celebrating Christmas on our trip.....
Well, needless to say, she was not happy about this decision. She said that she was going to get with Kari, and they were going to decorate my house and put up the tree while we are gone.
So, here is my question..... Who else is going to help decorate? LMAO
It's not that we are being total scrooges, but- wouldn't that be harder for the boys to have a Christmas tree in the house, knowing that they already got their gifts? I don't know... So, I am asking for advice (yes, me Holly, is asking for advice- Crazy I know)!
Hurry though.... We only have 14 days before we leave!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
WTF....no tree are you nuts I thought we already decided that you would, give the boys something you got for them in Cancun with out them knowing! Or a Framed picture! Or something! santa can still come and spend ten dollars and do a stocking under the tree! Silly ass!
and who else needs to decorate if you have me and mama-in-law! I can pimp your house in like ten mins.! PS....... Can I have a key?
sooooooooo Kari...I've got it handled as far as the key situation goes and I'll help you and stacey decorate!!! Hell when they get back Gareth will think he's in the movie "Christmas Vacation" ha ha. Why there will be soooo many lights they won't need to build a new airport!!!
So I don't know how often you boys get on their blogspot but it's probably not the best idea to say where you are going?!?!?! lol Good Job Kari!!! lol I remember last year when you didn't want to decorate!!! That was fun!!! I can't wait to decorate!!!
Post a Comment