I have become the new House Manager at the movies. This is a honor, and a test all in one. I am sad that the previous manager decided to leave, but am happy that he thinks that I can run the theatre (especially since I have only worked there since January). It is a test, as I am still learning myself, but I have faith in myself, and I know that I will be able to give 100% and get things done. I have this motivation tool for my "movie family", which is..... Wait for it...... Wait for it...... SINGING, lol.... I will sing until things get done. Now, for those of you that have heard me sing, you can understand the motivation to get things done. I am not a good singer by any means, and if they hurry, I will shut up! Now, the downfall to this, is that they have decided to sing also, lol.... So, I guess that keeps me motivated to get my work done, lol.
Well, I will try to post more often, and until I do, just remember this......
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase(yes, I am singing- get over it, lol)
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!




2 comments:
You are such a nerd and I love it! you should come sing to me cuz I need to be motivated!
Why does this not surprise me at all, hehe. I do the same thing with my kids. When they used to sleep in I'd sing to wake them up. lol
Post a Comment