I know, I have been slacking on my blog duties. It's not that I or the family have been super busy in the last month, but we have had a lot going on.
Gareth is still as busy as ever, with work and Softball (yes, it is that time again). He plays softball 2 nights a week, and is starting up with the Tournaments on the weekends. He also has been doing projects around the house. He has tilled up the side of our yard, so that eventually he can lay sod down.
The boys are always running around. Eastyn has been playing Church basketball every Thursdays, and is awesome at it. Cadyn has started his practices for little league, and games will start next week. His team is the YANKEE'S... I know, I know..... If you would like to join us at either Eastyn's basketball games, or Cadyns baseball games- let me know, and I will get you the schedules.
Me, I have been keeping myself busy, with working and watching my kids and my beautiful niece Haylee... I haven't had much time to really do anything, if that makes sense!?!?!?
Oh... The boys have also now takin' a liking to Raquetball... Gareth took them over spring break, and they both loved it! What other extracuricular actives can they come up with???
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You are busy, but thats what mammas do! I would love the basketball and baseball schedulas, Go yankees! Love you !
Post a Comment