Thursday, August 21, 2008

Summertime

Yes the summer is coming to a close, so just remember everything that happened this summer.

Did u go to the beach?
No :(

Did u have a summer romance?
With my boyfriend, yes

Did someone tell u they loved you?
Yes, everyday

What is your favorite summer moment.
I would have to say the Kenny Chesney concert with Marla.... We needed a girls night !

Did something awesome and cool happen this summer?
I got to see family I haven't seen in forever!

What is the best Summer Movie you saw?
Sex in the City. I think this may have been the only movie I went to.

Did u read any books this summer?
Yes

Had any all nighters?
I stayed up helping Kari with her house until like 1:30, but I wouldn't call that an all nighter.

Had any sleepovers?
Yes

Had a pool party?
Not at my house, but thank goodness for family that has pools.

Went boy/girl watching?
I people watch whenever I'm out in public.

Make any new friends?
No

Had a birthday? If so, what age did u turn?
Yes, and I turned 28!

Was this the summer before college for you?
No.

Did you watch Camp Rock on Disney Channel?
Yes, with my boys.

Did you go anywhere besides the beach?
Las Vegas and New Orleans

Did you kiss someone this summer?
I did :)

Do you wish you could change something about this summer?
That I could have taken my boys on a vacation, but we are going in December, so it's okay.

Are you ready for the school year?
Oh yes, I couldn't wait for school to start!

Do you think this summer was better then last years?
I think it is about a tie

What was your number one song this summer?
All I want to do- Sugarland

In one word describe this summer?
Hectic

What do you think of the Song, I Kissed a Girl?
I can't believe it plays on the radio in St.
George!!! Crazy

No comments: