Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Day of School

Well, Tuesday was the first day of school. Let me tell you... I was excited, until............ Eastyn decided that he was going to get up at 5:45AM and yell " GOOD MORNING, TIME TO GET UP"!!!!! I immediately told him that I didn't have to get up yet, and that he needed to eat breakfast and take a shower BEFORE he woke Gareth and I up. He said in a very sweet and innocent voice "ok mommy" and got into the shower. That is when I heard singing... at the top of his lungs!

So, we got up and made sure that he brushed his teeth, put deodarent on and made it to the bus stop. Here is him on his way to the bus stop....
Cadyn on the other hand didn't want to get out of bed. He was sleeping like a baby.

He wasn't as excited to go back to school, that is until I told him he could see all of his friends from last year!
Well, the boys both enjoyed their first day of school, now lets see if they enjoy it next week, lol....

2 comments:

Kimi said...

Eastyn is too funny. I can't believe you have one in intermediate school! Holl, we aren't supposed to get old.

The Mitchell Family said...

That is so funny what i funny kid. your boys are so cute they look like they are alot of fun i cant wait to have to little guys. Thats good they enjoyed there first day. I would wake Eastyn up at five next week and see how funny he thinks that its ha ha ha