I swiped this off of Kim's blog :)
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Lots of memories to choose from. Lots of which I can so not post for the public, lol. Do you remember the time we all went to the golf course in Kanab (I think it was Kanab anyway) in your brand new car, the pontiac???
Well not too many memories, but enough to remember. I hope i never forget the memories that i had with you and your family.
The first time i had met you and Gareth was mine and Tony's first date and we came over and watched Knocked Up. It was fun, but the times after was the most memorable. Sitting at your table, you trying to teach me how to play poker. And also Cayden trying his best to help me too. Fun times.
I don't have a lot sadly but i do remember you came over to my parents house about two weeks ago and we were looking at your new car which i love!!!!! its so nice.
HOLLY HOLLY HOLLY ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS KOLOB, CAMPING, AND BEACHBOYS. ARE YOU WITH ME YOU SHOULD BE IT WAS ALONG TIME AGO BUT VERY MEMORIABLE.
Post a Comment