First of all, I have to wish my mom a very happy birthday! I love you mom.....
So, my aunt Bonnie from North Dakota was supposed to come down for a month to join us at our first annual family reunion. Well, she got all the way to Parawon and she rolled her car. She is going to live, but she broke her neck and back and the doctors say that she will never walk again. I am at a mix of feelings right now, and am grateful that she made it through the accident, but I know that she is going to have a long hard recovery. For this I am very sad. I love her and hate anyone in my family hurting.
So, please pray for her and hopefully (if it is God's will) she will make it through this challenge in her life. She is a tough cookie and I have to believe that she will do everything in her power to walk again and play with her dogs.
I love you Bonnie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
A huge happy birthday to Tara!!! Holls we will keep your aunt in our prayers.
Post a Comment