So I am totally stealing this from my friend Kim and the movie, The Bucket List.
Anyway, a bucket list is just a list of things you'd like to accomplish in your life before you kick the bucket. So here is the start of mine. I plan to add things to it and mark them off as I accomplish them.
1. Be totally and completely debt free
2. Buy a house
3. Learn to Snowboard
4. Raise my boys to be the best men they can be
5. Go Sky Diving
6. Go to Austrailia
7. Take my family on an awesome vacation, which they will never forget
8. Celebrate 30 years with Gareth
9. Celebrate New Years in Time Square, NYC
10. Spend an entire summer camping
Okay so like I said there will be more things added to the list as I think of them.




No comments:
Post a Comment