Okay, the only thing I dread when my boys go back to school is the homework!! I understand that they need it, they need to learn responsibilities of finishing it. BUT.......... I hate fighting with them to do it. It is like pulling teeth, seriously...
For example, Easty got home from school around 2:30 and he sat at the table until about 8:30. Cadyn was there from about 5:30 until 8:30. You would think that they would focus and just get it done so they can play, but NOOOOOOO..... They drag it on and on and on and on... Well you get the point, lol
Just needed to vent a little.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
LOL!!! So much fun for you!!!! I remember those days!!! But you really do think they would hurry and get it done!!! I don't get it!!! LOL
ok soooooooo I am fighting the same thing at my house Holl so don't feel bad...btw I really like the new design of your page it looks soooo cute. Glad I could help you out ha ha hope you have a better night tonight then you did last night!!! love ya, Mom
Yes It's kinda a pain! Just dont let the boys tell Kam that they can fight about it! She came home and went right to it! Without asking!!! Oh but that day will come!!
so fun im totally looking forward to those days ha ha ha. love your new page by the way!!!
Post a Comment